updated as of 4 June 2021
Who is Entek Limited?
- Entek Limited (hereinafter ‘Entek’) is a New Zealand based company with offices in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Entek is the sole developer of the software application known as ProjectPartner.
- For more information about us, please click here.
- Entek Limited
109a Sim Road
NZ Company Number: 4308538
- Email: email@example.com
- Our Privacy Officer is Trevor Grey
Why we collect your personal information?
- We collect personal information from you to supply you with the products or services you have requested from us.
- We also collect personal information from you if you wish to apply for a position with us or are employed by us.
- We do not collect personal information for use by others.
We collect personal information for some or all of the following reasons:
- To enable us to provide the services you have contracted with us to provide.
- To provide information to you about our products and services.
- To develop and evaluate our products and services.
- To provide content that you requested.
- To assist with your support requests.
- To answer your queries.
- To advise you of new products or services we think you may be interested in.
- To consider employing you.
- To meet our requirements as your employer.
- To comply with our legal obligations e.g. tax obligations.
What personal information do we collect?
- We will ask you to provide your login name and password in order to provide you the requested service.
- We will ask you to provide personal information about your time and expenses in order to provide you the requested service.
- As part of our commitment to giving the best service to our customers we may record all phone calls answered in our service desk. This helps us to find ways for us to give you better service.
- As a potential employee we collect personal information in order to process your application or establish and use employee records.
- We will collect information that may include personal information about your employees (contact information) or yourself.
When you email us, we will collect your email address and any contact information provided. We will also collect the contents of your email.
Using Entek services
When you sign up for Entek services, we will ask you to provide basic contact information. We will also collect billing information as required.
Contacting our Service Desk
As of the date of the version of the policy, Entek does not record calls to the Service Desk. However this policy may change at any time. You will be advised should that change take place. If such a change takes place, we will record calls for only the reasons listed below:
Signing up for our newsletter
- for staff training purposes, helping us to improve the quality of our customer service and to ensure the information we provide is consistent and accurate
- to ensure we have an accurate record of your call, which may be needed if there is a dispute.
When you sign up for our newsletter we will collect your email address.
We may collect statistical information about your visit to our website to help us improve it and track trends in usage.
Applying for a position or being employed by us
If you apply for a position as a Entek employee, we will need to collect information about you, your work history, and other information in order to process your application.
If you are a successful applicant for employment, we will need to collect more information to verify your previous work history and establish your employee record which will include:
- Bank account and tax file number details so that we can pay you.
- Next of kin information in case of emergencies
How do we use tracking technologies including cookies?
- If you wish, you can turn tracking technologies off.
- We do not track you over time or track you on other websites.
The table below sets out the main tracking technologies that we use and what we use them for.
|Type of Technology
||Normally 2 years
||Provides Entek with site management information to improve the web site’s operation.
||Limits requests to high traffic sites.
||Manages Google’s Doubleclick targeted advertising.
We do not track you over time and across other websites or allow third parties to do this whilst you are using our services.
For more information about how we use tracking technologies, please email us.
Who do we share your information with?
We utilise a number of sub-processors (e.g. Google, Amazon, Microsoft) to enable the provision of services to you. Personal information may be provided to these sub-processors as part of delivery of the services.
If we sell our business, your personal information may be transferred as part of that sale.
We do not disclose your personal information to any third except when legally mandated.
How do we secure your information?
- We hold your personal information in a controlled and secure environment.
- Your information is protected from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- We restrict access to personal information to those Entek employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations
How long do we keep your information?
- We only keep your personal information for as long as it is required.
- We will keep your personal information:
Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it.
Until you request us to stop using it.
For as long as required by law e.g. we keep invoice information for 7 years to fulfil our tax obligations.
What are your rights?
- You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to be informed.
We publish this Privacy Notice to keep you informed as to what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your personal information.
- The right to access.
You have the right to access your information. Please email us if you wish to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to correction.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it.
- The right to complain.
You have the right to complain if you feel that we have not responded to your requests to solve a problem.
How do you lodge a complaint?
- You can make a complaint direct to our Privacy Officer.
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 93
- Or email us.
- You also have the right to make a complaint to the New Zealand Office of the Privacy Commissioner. Information about how to lodge a complaint is available on their website.
Will we change this privacy notice?